$ 34.88 $ 36.88
Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs: Transparent Edition
$ 32.88 $ 37.88
EARGASM EARPLUGS WILL STOP RINGING EARS, SAVE YOUR HEARING, AND LET YOU ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITIES WORRY FREE
Already trusted by 50,000 customers and growing:
- Enjoy your favorite activities, without worrying about damage to your ears.
- Keep the noise to a minimum, but still hear people talking and hear music with clarity.
- Every order comes with two shell sizes, so they fit every ear.
- Discreet design that is almost invisible to others.
- Easy to insert and remove, thanks to the convenient pull tabs.
- Made with hypo-allergic soft silicone, so that you can wear them comfortably for many hours.
- Comes with lightweight aluminum case for easy transport.
- Trusted by major music festivals.
Awesome product. They work great. I gig 2-3 times a week. They help a lot
Can you hear me now?
Hands down the best ear plugs Ive used! Could hear the music CLEAR and had no loss of hearing after the concert!
Really awesome earplugs
I've used these earplugs at a party with DJ's and at a loud metal concert. The filter allows the highs to come through very nicely while still reducing the overall decibels coming in. They are comfortable and the transparent version is very discreet. No one would know I am wearing them! I am very impressed.
Well Worth Every Penny
I’ll admit I was skeptical as soon as I put them in. I purchased three pairs (one for each member of the band). As soon as I put mine in, I wasn’t sure they were working because I was in the middle of talking to the other two bandmates and could hear them almost just as clearly. It wasn’t until we started practicing that I was really able to hear the difference. As a drummer, I feel like I get the full force of all the sound. I sit behind the drums and have all the amps and PA facing me…at least for practice. With the earplugs in I could still hear everything just as clear but much more quietly. I will say that if you’re like our guitarist and you need everything to be cranked to 11 in order to “hear” it, you probably won’t like these. He wants his ears to bleed to make sure everything sounds like it’s mixed equally. As for me and the bass player/vocalist, we love them.
Really great, loved using them!
I really enjoyed using the ear plugs. I was really worried at first that I'd lose them while dancing, but they managed to stay in all night and they were actually comfortable! Would highly recommend using them!