Returns, Warranty and Refunds
If you are not satisfied with any products that you purchase through our site, you may return for a refund, with no questions asked, under the following conditions:
1. Your refund request must be made within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery of the item according to tracking information on the order. All items must be in transit, according to tracking information, back to our location within thirty five (35) calendar days from when the item was delivered.
2. We will only refund product costs, shipping charges are non-refundable.
3. Unused products will be fully refunded. Used products, as long as all original items are included, can still be returned, but will be subject to a 20% restocking fee of the purchase price.
4. We will deduct the cost of return shipping we incur from any refund, this cost is typically is between $3-$5.
Returning a Product:
Follow these steps to return a product purchased from our Site:
1. Click here to process your return request online. You will receive a pre-paid shipping label to return your items. If you have any questions or concerns about your return please feel free to email us at info@EargasmEarplugs.com
2. Pack the product in its original packaging and mail it in a sturdy bubble envelope to ensure the product will be returned without damage.
3. Once the product is received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.
All products produced by Eargasm Earplugs undergo quality control inspections. However, if you believe you have received in anyway a defective product, you must bring it to our attention by emailing info@EargasmEarplugs.com within 30 days of the delivery date of your order. We will evaluate on a case by case basis how to resolve your concerns. We are willing to work with you to make things right by sending replacement parts and/or issuing a partial/full refund.
Exchanges are not permitted. Instead, you may return items through the process outlined above and place a new order through our site at your convenience.
Shipping Issues and Modifying Orders
Modifying Orders After They Are Placed:
We try our best to process and fulfill orders ASAP which prevents us from making changes to your order after it is placed. Therefore, all order details and total amounts paid are final once the order is placed. We ask you please double check all names, addresses, promo codes, items ordered, and other details at checkout before purchasing to confirm they are correct.
If there are any errors in your shipping address, please contact us ASAP and we will try our best to change it before shipping. We cannot promise any changes will be made, but will put our best effort in to make it happen.
If any order is returned to our facility due to an invalid address that is submitted at the time of the order, a reship fee ($5-$20 depending on the weight and destination of the package) will apply to modify the address and reship it out to the correct address. The customer also may also receive a refund after our shipping costs are deducted.
Missing Items in Package:
If any items are missing from your package, please notify us within 30 days of the delivery date of the item according to the tracking information on the package.
We will evaluate on a case by case basis how to resolve your concerns. We are willing to work with you to make things right by sending replacement parts and/or issuing a partial/full refund.
On occasion, an order will be marked as delivered by the mail carrier, yet the customer does not receive the package.
Customers agree to lead any investigation researching missing packages that are marked as delivered. This is includes but is not limited to: checking in with their household, neighbors, postman, determining their local post office and reaching out to them, and/or filling out a missing package affidavit.
This is especially important for international shipments where packages are forwarded from the United States Postal Service to your local country's carrier. USPS does not typically inform us who the local carrier is, but typically it is the local postal operator (Not UPS, Fedex, DHL etc...). We also may not speak the local language and do not have the ability to contact your local carrier. We appreciate your cooperation in finding out all information from your local carrier regarding the shipment. We are happy to provide copies of all shipping labels and tracking numbers to assist with you research.